Sunday, June 03, 2007

Show Recommendations

涙そうそう Nada Sousou has a simple plot and is well acted out by Tsumabuki Satoshi (妻夫木聡) and Nagasawa Masami (長澤まさみ). Too bad it's taken off Singapore cinemas now, probably u can get it off the net or find the DVD.

I got smitten with Masami after this show, and I decided to give the drama that's currently on Japanese TV now a try. It turned out to be a spectacular show. At least it strikes a sense of agreement with my heart.

The show Proposal Dasakusen (プロポーズ大作戦)(求婚大作戰) is yet another simple story. I initially avoided this show cos of this NEWS (bloody boyband) guy was the lead. But heck, I'm lookin at the girl not the guy.

It describes how this guy meets a genie at his best friend's wedding, and the genie brings him back in time in his bid to stop her getting married because he realises how much he loves her. He wasted 14 years and did not tell her what he thought about her.

A bloody human tendency not to look at what's next to you, and regret not telling the people nearest to you how much they matter, only to regret after bad things happen. It's touching and you would stand up rooting for this guy, though I feel sorry for the "husband".

I foresee a typical happy ending, but it's one of the very few recent dramas that make me watch 4 episodes in a row till 4am in the morning.

I've took up the bridgestone offer officially and will start july 2nd. Still trying to squeeze a turkey or eastern europe trip before i start....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home