Monday, March 26, 2007

Meetings

No, I don't mean meetings related to work or for projects.

Something interesting that happened today, I kept seeing people I know throughout the day without arranging to meet. Most of them are my good friends, or we were close friends at some period of our lives, and also my ex-girlfriend while I was in a car and she was in her dad's.

Granted Singapore is small, NUS is small, both she and I live in AMK, but the chances of that happening r still... remote to say the least.

Well this is pretty random, but I guess God likes to make fun of postive and forward looking people. I've almost got over her totally, and I have to see her face, 1 lane away, in a car. Guess she caught a glimpse of me too...

Final semester is fun, translation project may be xiong, but the thought of not finding a job that I won't hate is actually more scary... Let me go through this sem peacefully and enjoy a short getaway in Cambodia, and I am ready to step into a new phase of life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dun worry, u'll definitely find a job after u grad. meanwhile, juz conc on ur final sem & look forward to ur grad trip b4 stepping into a new phase of ur life. Jiayou! Have faith in urself & u can do it! Best of luck & wishes to u. =)

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx anonymous for the encouragement, I hate guessing games, so do leave ur name next time ok?

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home