Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Final Day

Here I am sitting in the library to prepare for my final paper tomorrow. Freedom is just less than 20 hours away. But there just has to be one chinese couple who sits right in front of me and are having a lovers' tiff in the library, what an "in" place for a couple to quarrel.

Sometimes when something huge is about to end, u feel a sense of emptiness, just when I am getting used to camping in the library, the ordeal is about to end... Time to execute my entertainment plans...

Saw something that tickled me before I went into the exam hall. As I was walking past the MPSH carpark, I saw this BMW 645i coupe driven by a young girl, I presume a student. There was this empty lot, and it's the only lot left cos the carpark's usually really crowded during exam period. She stopped the car, looked at it for 2 seconds and then drove off, making many more rounds at the car park. Then this Lexus ES300 came along, driven by another female student, drove next to this lot, and started reversing. There was a car right at her backside, well, you might have guessed, she just happily reversed and slammed into the car behind her. The car sounded the horn for a good 2 seconds, but then maybe the horn drowned the sound from her reverse sensors... I didn't stay around to look, but I felt quite sayang for the car.... a freaking 200k car, well equipped with reverse sensors, this little girl who obviously can't drive well nor appreciate cars, happily slammed the backside.

What's the moral of the story, before you people start saying that I am sexist, (though I can never ever ever understand since young till I die, how people can actually reverse into other cars, considering we have reverse sensors, reverse cameras and what have you, I don't even bang into any cars with my old car, which had no reverse aids), the moral is to reach the exam hall early if you are driving to avoid the parking squeeze and the heavy traffic... Damn, wish those girls can treat the cars better...

Well, you might say they have big cars, which means they have more difficulty parking... but hey i navigated the 7 series before, parking is not that hard. As they say, it's never the car, it's the driver....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home