Monday, May 28, 2007

Bloody Humans

More choices might not be the best, especially for people like me who doesn't know what's best for himself.

I'm the kind who lets good things slip by, no matter how much I tell my self that's best for me. Just by the fact that it's put right in front of me on the platter, my valuation of it drops drastically.

A girl who's easy to get, or I know I would get her easily, somehow lowers my valuation of her. This happens when there are many girls around worth considering. A job that I think I would like, somehow becomes a bit less appealing once the official offer comes out. Especially when I see many jobs that I have a good chance of getting, with prospects and pay at least as good.

If I take the risk and wait for the next offer, I might miss this offer and it would probably never come back. How many times has this sort of thing happened to our lives? Infinitely many, definitely.

A decision has to be out by Wednesday.... and I really think "Tyres it shall be...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home